Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm a horrible blogger

I keep forgetting about my 'blog'... :D, so I'll just randomly update.

Brian is back to work!! He finally got his surgery, and is doing much better. Its nice to see him be happy to be useful again, doing something he enjoys and is really good at, and to be at a company that appreciates him.

Connor is still frustratingly wonderful. He's talking more and more, counts to 12 by himself every now & then. He doesn't like for me to 'teach' him things, he's still very independent. He loves music, loves to dance, still loves his cars & super heros.

Camy is pretty much off and running. She'll be one in 3 weeks, where has the year gone?? She follows directions now, ie Camy go get me that diaper please... simple stuff. She does a really good 'stink face', gives kisses and is currently getting another tooth, which will be her 5th. She adores Connor, and tries to do everything he does, which irritates him to no end.

PLUMP is doing very well. I closed for customs to try & plan the kids bday parties, though I'm not getting very far on that. LOL. I'm still stocking on several congos', 4 this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment